Lunes tras Semana Santa...Yo venía tranquilo, y ya sabes....

Well, after these mini-vacation I have returned to work this morning without forces, and I was lucky because I came out today at 15h. We will gradually gathering pace, but the day has been crazy, just out, quick lunch, pulled to post that had to be sent back to London a bad battery (it is now in Parque del Sur are only in the mornings and I had to fit into the Carrefour Rosaleda), then return home to arrange the kids that today was the shoot of Dani, for Communion (which is little jejejej!) and choose the gifts for the guests, album, photos, etc.. Back to home to fix a bug with the print in the happy ACUCOBOL we're migrating, light dinner, and now to update the VirtualBox, which is rebellious lately it seems that this latest version, the 4.0.6, solves many problems I had before. Now get some rest tomorrow I have several call-conferences in the morning, as well as moving with the main project of optimization of our system, and new compliance procedures. This is a non stop hahaha!. See you.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Buscar en el Blog: